Saturday, October 13, 2018

Sneak Peek for 10/2018 Release...

Hello Crafters!

I'm up on the InkOn3 blog today. Showing a sneak peek of the new release coming the end of the week. Super cute holiday stamp sets and some amazing sentiments, too!

Here's what I did today.


I stamped out the images using Blackout ink. Then I colored them using my Copic markers. I cut them out with my Brother Scan N Cut, since I don't have the dies as of today. Love that machine, lol!

I stamped out the evergreens using some Altenew inks. I then used foam squares to pop up the flowers.
I cut the berry branch apart so I could use just the top berry part. Yep, stamp surgery!


I chose a sentiment and heat embossed it using the Chrome embossing powder and the Juicy embossing ink. I love this one as it is so so so shiny!!!

I filled the centers with some liquid glue and added some chunky, silver glitter I have in my stash. I adore this glitter so much! It really packs a wow.

I brushed over all the images using my Nuvo Shimmer brush pen. It adds so much shine but very difficult to capture in pics.

I chose a die from my stash and cut it with my Gemini Jr. I backed it with a lovely patterned paper from Lawn Fawn. Then I used some red fun foam and popped that onto a red card base.

How amazing is that Chrome embossing powder! My favorite, for sure.

I finished it off by adding some silver gems and couple of green ones.

And that's it! 
Here's your shopping list.

Studio Katia ~ Gems
Altenew ~ Inks

And there you have it. I hope you get a bit of inspiration from my posts. I not one of the fancy crafters, but I do think my cards look nice, lol. I'm not a real fussy crafter...I tend to keep things easy, but neat and well balanced. 

Pull out your supplies, fined some crafting time...and have some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment