Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Product Focus - Water Lily Stamp Set + Video


Hi everyone, welcome back to the Ink On 3 blog!  It's Jaycee Gaspar, and today I wanted to share the creative process on this deconstructed scene card using Ink On 3 - Water Lily Stamp Set.  I wanted to incorporate all the photopolymer images onto my card, including the dragonfly image.  Below is a video over on my YouTube Channel on how I made this card by utilizing the patterned/repeat stamping technique to make a statement background to perfectly frame the focal point.





Hey thank you so much for checking out my video on how I made this card!  Do you all have stamp sets from Ink On 3 that you would like me to use in a future project?  Let me know in the comments below!  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!

Materials:
Ink on 3 - Water Lily Stamp Set
Ink on 3 - Blackout Detail Ink
Ink on 3 - Juicy Clear Embossing Ink
Ink on 3 - Gold Rush Embossing Powder

Vellum
Copic Markers: R00, R81, R83, R85, R89, YG91, YG93, YG95, Y0000, YR01, Y02, YR21

Neenah Solar White 80lb Cardstock



Jaycee Gaspar

YouTube | Instagram | Blog

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this Card and your Video was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete