Saturday, June 1, 2019

Best Dad Ever | Action Wobbles Card by Ilda

Happy weekend my friends, Ilda here!

Today I have a fun Action Wobbles Card to share with you for Father's Day. I can't believe it is already June and Father's day is just around the corner! 


 CARD DETAILS

So to begin this card I stamped out this cute little Hamster from the Knockout Nibbles stamp set using Blackout Ink and then colored him in using Copic Markers. I then used the Knockout Nibbles Coordinating Dies to cut out him out. To his little boxing gloves, I added a little Liquid Pixie Dust and them finished them off with glossy accents.

For the sentiment, I stamped out the words using Juicy Ink and then heat set the ink using Arctic White embossing powder. For the background, I die cut some stacked stars out of red, yellow and blue card stock and glued them to the card base. 

Once the stars were glued in place, I attached a wobble spring to the back of Knockout Nibbles and added him to the center of the star. I just love adding that little interactive element to a card.

I hope this card inspired you, it was such a fun card to make and it is even more fun to play with. I will share a clip of it in action on Instagram. So hop on over IG to check it out.

Thank you for stopping by. Wishing you all a great weekend 😊
Until next time... Happy Crafting 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment