Saturday, October 10, 2020

Knockout Nibbles Encouragement Card

 I needed a quick, easy, and cute encouragement card for a friend who needs a "pick me up," so I reached for the InkOn3 Knockout Nibbles Stamp Set








Since this card has to get mailed across the country I thought it would be best to stretch myself and create a one layer card. It was hard, but I did it! Haha! I stamped the little critter and sentiments from the Knockout Nibbles Stamp Set onto a piece of white cardstock using Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink - my FAVORITE ink for Copic coloring! I used just a few colors of Copic markers to color in the little critter. 





Just because this is a one layer card doesn't mean it has to be boring! I grabbed a couple of coordinating Copic colors - yellow and blue - and just started dotting around my image. I did a big dot and then a bunch of little dots, another big dot and a bunch more little dots, and repeated with both colors until I had the look I wanted. 






It's not a card from me if it doesn't shimmer! I keep a bit of Liquid Pixie Dust in a Small Fine Tip Water Brush and painted on some magical shimmer onto the critter to finish the card! I hope you're inspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment