Sunday, November 15, 2020

Little Birdie Slimline Scene Card

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Ink on 3’s stamp set named Little Birdie stamp set. The Little Birdie stamp set took a backseat to the three new ink release last month but I really wanted to focus on it since it's such a great little set.


I stamped out a ton of the floral images to use so I could build up a nice full flower arrangement at the bottom of my slimline card. I also used a reverse mirror technique so I could add a second bird to my card as well to fill up the top portion of the card.

Using a light hand, I added some Sweet Petunia pink at the top of my slimline card so it would look like these two little birds were peering into a house from the outside window. 

To get all the details, stop by the Youtube video below and watch the process. 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


1 comment: