Monday, November 30, 2020

Pretty Up Your Planner Pages with a Little Birdie and Atelier Inks


Hello Crafty Friends! It's Cheryl with the Inkon 3 creative team here to show you a quick and easy way to pretty up your planner pages! I was getting my 2021 planner ready and while I love my Year-On-One-Page Inserts, I wanted to pretty it up a bit.


First, stamp out some of the images from the Little Birdie Stamp set onto sticker paper and fussy cut the images, color with your choice of coloring medium. 


Next, create a soft teal background on your planner pages using a blender tool and the Trinity Teal Atelier Inks. I saw Fleurette work the ink on the Atelier Ink lid in one of her videos, and that really helps the Atelier Ink blend into the paper a lot smoother and I've done it since! 


Place the colored stamped images onto your planner pages, and if you'd like, you can add some coordinating washi tape on the bottom of the pages. 

Products Used:

Copics Used:
Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61
Browns: E35, E33, E31
Greys: W5, W3, W1
Pinks: R11, R00, R000
Beiges: E53, E51, E50











No comments:

Post a Comment