Thursday, January 14, 2021

Tone on Tone Ink Blending

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Ink on 3’s stamp set named Bad and Boujee stamp and die set. I'm sharing four cards that I mass produced using different colors from the Atelier Ink line. 


Using Fadeout, I created a fun background using the lips from the Bad and Boujee stamp set. Because Fadeout absorbs the ink that you place on top of it, it made it for an easy tone on tone background panel for this really easy card. 

I used Sweet Petunia Pink, My Jam Purple, and Trinity Teal from the Atelier Ink line to ink blend all over the background panels. 



Isn't this such a fun technique to try out? To finish off the card, I die cut the "kisses" from the Bad and Boujee coordinating dies and layered two different cardstocks on top of each other. I also stamped the word "Sending" using Juicy Ink and heat embossed it with Artic White embossing powder



These cards are so fun and easy to put together, perfect for mass production. 

Check out the process of how I created these cards below on the Ink on 3 YouTube Channel. 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment