Thursday, April 29, 2021

A BeYOUtiful Birthday Card - with Atelier Inks watercolors

 Hello Crafty Friends! It's Cheryl with the Inkon3 Creative Team here to share a pretty floral card with you!

First I cut a sheet of black cardstock down to 4.25"x5.5", then I used some white pearl and gold water color paint and splattered the paint onto the cardstock by tapping the brush on the side of my hand, pointing the tip of my paintbrush towards the black cardstock. Next, I adhere the cardstock onto my card base.


Using the Juicy Clear Embossing & Watermark Ink, stamp out some of the images from the BeYOUtiful clear stamp set onto water color paper. Then sprinkle some Gold Rush Ultra-Fine embossing Powder over the stamped images, then tap off any excess embossing powder. Next heat set the embossing powder.

Now it's time to water color! I used My Jam Purple and Goddess Green Atelier Inks to watercolor the flowers. Fussy cut the colored images, then adhere the flowers as shown in the image below. Trim off any of the stamped image that extends out beyond the card base.


Lastly, die cut a rectangle, and then stamp the sentiment "Have a Happy Birthday" onto the die cut. Adhere the sentiment to the card.

There you have it! The Gold embossing powder adds a special luxe touch to the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment