Saturday, May 1, 2021

Triple Roses

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Ink on 3’s stamp set named Triple Roses stamp set.

I thought for this card I'd play around with watercoloring but I'm not the best at it, so I decided to heat emboss my image. I stamped the Triple Roses with Juicy Ink and used Black as Night embossing powder to heat emboss so watercoloring would be a bit easier. 


For this card, I decided to use the re-inkers to do the watercolor. I used Trinity Teal and Goddess Green for the leaves and then Marilyn Red, Marigold Orange, Bee Sting Yellow, and My Jam Purple for the roses and the small blooms. I just added water to some certain areas first and then added drops of each color and let them naturally blend. 


I used the sentiments from Here for You stamp set, which I stamped on black cardstock with Juicy Ink and then added Artic White embossing powder. 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 







No comments:

Post a Comment