Thursday, May 13, 2021

Here For You

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Ink on 3’s stamp set named Here for You stamp set. This is one of three floral stamp sets that recently released from Ink on 3 and I think it's the most intimidating one because of all the layers and details.  


For today's card, I decided to color in the floral from the Here for You stamp set in some cool gray markers (C7, C5, C3, C1).

To create the background, I used Ink on 3's Atelier Inks in Marilyn Red, Marigold Orange, Bee Sting Yellow, Goddess Green, Peacock Blue and My Jam Purple to create a simple watercolor background. I wet my Canson XL watercolor paper in the areas I wanted to add watercolors and then dropped the colors in rainbow order into the rectangular area.



For the sentiments, I stamped two sentiments from the Here for You stamp set using Juicy Ink and added Artic White embossing powder and heat set it. Once my panel was ready, I popped it up on foam tape on top of a piece of black cardstock.



To finish off the card, I added some Trinity Stamps Gold baubles to the panel and I think it really pulled the card together.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment