Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Here For you Card

 I really love the details in the flower in the Here for You stamp set, it's definitely designed to be used with the Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink! 


On a white card base, mask off about 1/3 of the card, then stencil in a background using the Squiggles Stencil. I used Distress Oxide Inks in Victorian Velvet, Tattered Rose, and Milled Lavender.

Then I stamped out two of the flowers in the Here for You clear stamp set, colored with copic markers, and then fussy cut the image.

Next, I die cut one black and one white rectangles. On the white rectangle, I stamped out the sentiment "You are Never Alone" with Blackout Detail Ink, then on the black rectangle I stamped out "I'm here for You" with Juicy Clear Embossing Ink. Then I sprinkled some Ultra Fine Embossing Powder in Arctic white onto the embossing ink, and heat set.

Assemble the card as shown in the picture above. There you have it! A beautiful card to let your friend know that you're always there for them!

Copic Colors:
Purples: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
Greens: G99, G94, G24

Products Used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment