Saturday, July 31, 2021

My Sweet Petunia Makes My Heart Smile

 Hi Friends! It's Cheryl with the Inkon3 Creative Team! I'm really in love with the My Sweet Petunia Clear Stamp set. Sometimes it's nice to just have to deal with one stamped image for a card!

I googled Petunias to see what different color variations there were and I absolutely fell in love with this white and purple petunia!

First stamp the Petunia bouquet onto white cardstock. Then color with the Copic Markers listed below, or with your choice of coloring medium. Fussy cut the stamped image.

Then on white cardstock and black ink, stencil in the Squiggles background using the Squiggles 6x6 stencil. Trim the stenciled cardstock down to 5" x 3.75".

Trim down grey patterned paper down to 5.25"x4". Adhere to a 5.5"x4.25" card base, then adhere the stenciled cardstock over the grey patterned paper. Next, adhere the Petunia bouquet onto the stenciled cardstock as shown in the pictures. 

Then die cut a sentiment tag using white cardstock. Then stamp the sentiment "You make my heart smile" from the My Sweet Petunia Clear stamp set. Adhere the sentiment onto the bottom of the card.



Copic Colors:
Purples: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91
Greys: W3, W1, W0
Greens: G99, YG67, YG63, YG17, YG21

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment