Saturday, August 14, 2021

Watercolored Lotus

I've got a pretty lotus card from InkOn3 to share with you today! I did more shimmer watercoloring - it's my current obsession! 









I planned to watercolor the new Lotus Stamp Set, so I knew I would do some heat embossing. I love having a black outline, so I stamped my lotus image with Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink onto watercolor cardstock and quickly sprinkled on Crystal Clear Embossing Powder and heat set the image. 






I watercolored the lotus using shimmer watercolors, but you can use whatever you have! Once my image was colored I trimmed it out with scissors. 





I wanted a background that would coordinate with my stamped image. I masked a quarter of an inch off of each side of a piece of white cardstock and placed the new Curls Stencil over the top. I used My Jam Purple and Peacock Blue Atelier Inks to ink up the stencil. 






I finished the card by stamping a sentiment from the Lotus Stamp Set with Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink and popped it up near the center of the card! Hope you have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment