Thursday, August 26, 2021

Lotus

 


Hello Everyone! 

It's Ceal, here.  Today I am sharing this card using the new Lotus stamp set, Y'all  it is so pretty when it's colored up.

I used some Graphit alcohol markers to color it and then masked it off so I could create a background. If you have followed me at all you know how much I love using stencils to create a background. For this background I used the Pondie stencil and Trinity Teal Atelier ink blended with brushes starting darker at the bottom and fading as I went up. 

To finish the card I removed the mask and added a sentiment from the same set that I heat embossed using our Juicy Clear embossing pad and some Arctic White embossing powder on a black strip. 



Thanks for stopping by!
until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment