Saturday, August 28, 2021

Floral Atelier Ink Watercolor

This card was so easy to make and it's one of my favorites I've made in a long time! I watercolored these gorgeous florals with InkOn3 Atelier Inks and they're just gorgeous! 









Atelier Inks are great for stamping and ink blending ... but I really LOVE the way they work as watercolors! They are so vibrant! I stamped the Concord & 9th Heartfelt Blossoms Stamp Set with Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink and heat embossed with Crystal Clear Fine Detail Embossing Powder. The embossing helps to keep the watercolor in the lines - which is something I definitely need! I used Goddess Green, Bee Sting Yellow, Sweet Petunia Pink, and Trinity Teal Atelier Inks to watercolor my background and then used the coordinating die to cut it out. 






I created a peek through background by stamping the Altenew Pinstripe Stamp with Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink and popped up my watercolored image on top with foam tape. I wanted a sentiment that would perfectly match my background, so I blended Trinity Teal Atelier Ink onto white cardstock and then die cut the sentiment. The color of the sentiment perfectly matches my watercolored frame! 






I finished off this pretty Atelier Ink watercolored card with some pastel pearls. Thanks for joining me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment