Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Stamping with Atelier Inks - Guest Designer Laura





Hi everyone! It's Laura Volpes here and today I am back with my third post as a guest designer for InkOn3! I am continuing my experiments with InkOn3 Atelier Inks and today I will focus on stamping! Make sure to also check out my video to see all the fun things I tried out!

For my card today I used the Bad & Boujee and Platy-rific stamp sets - I had lots of fun mixing images from the two! As a first step, I created a DIY patterned paper effect on my background, by stamping one of the images in the Bad & Boujee  stamp set with Marilyn Red Atelier Ink. I was super happy with how vibrant and defined my stamping was!

Since I was having lots of fun stamping, I also did a few experiment to see how Atelier Inks layer - more about this in my video!

The focal images are two of the adorable critters in the Platy-rific  stamp set. I stamped them with Blackout Ink and I colored them with Illustrator markers. Once the coloring was done, I die cut them with the coordinating dies.

I then created three die cut hearts with some dies in my stash and pearlescent vellum.
I die cut the stamped background to 4 x 5.25" and I glued it to a black A2 sized card base. I glued the die cut hearts and the images to my card, raising the images over some foam squares.

I heat embossed my sentiment with white embossing powder over black cardstock and finished off my card with some red heart crystals.

As promised, here is my video tutorial, showing how to make this cute thinking of you card as well as my stamping experiments with Atelier Inks!

https://youtu.be/oFpmDkBiDZM

Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment