Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Watercoloring Fun with Atelier Inks - Guest Designer Laura




Hi everyone! It's Laura Volpes here and today I am back with my fourth and last post as a guest designer for InkOn3! In this post I will be sharing a card and a video tutorial and I will be showing how to use Ink On 3 Atelier inks to watercolor.

Before that, though, I want to take a moment to thank InkOn3 for having me as a guest this month - I had a blast creating with their fun stamps and great inks!
My card today is a scene card - my favorite kind! I started by creating the elements for my scene out of some watercolor cardstock. I used the Heffy Doodle Imperial Stitched Rectangles, the Lawn Fawn Stitched Pond and the Heffy Doodle Grassy Lass Border dies.

I watercolored each piece separately using Atelier inks in Peacock Blue and Goddess Green and I added some splatters and some Liquid Pixie Dust for extra fun and shimmer!

I set the panels aside to dry and started working on my images.
Like I did last week, I used images from the Platy-rrific Pondies stamp set. I did some no line coloring this time around, so I stamped the images with InkOn3 Fadeout ink and I colored them with Illustrator markers. I then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out.
I assembled the scene on a top-folding A2 card base and I then stamped my sentiment with InkOn3 Blackout Ink.
I finished off the card by adding couple of white pen gen details and by coating the balloons with more Liquid Pixie Dust!

And, as promised, here is my video for you! I hope you like it!


A huge thank you again to InkOn3 for having me as a guest this month and to you all for stopping by!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment