Friday, August 2, 2019

#Boujee Watercolor Card + Video


Hi everyone!  It's Jaycee Gaspar for my first project as part of the Ink on 3 Design Team!  Thank you so much to Fleurette and Jeannie for the opportunity.  One of the things I love creating is floral arrangements, and Ink on 3 has many to chose from.  I am a little late for the Bad & Boujee release, but I couldn't help but make a project featuring this stamp set.  To find out how I made this #boujee card, I've got a video below!






Thank you so much for watching my video!  Let me know what you think about this super #boujee project in the comments below.  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!


Materials:
Ink on 3 - Bad & Boujee Stamp Set
Ink on 3 - Bad & Boujee Die Set
Ink on 3 - Roses in Bloom
Ink on 3 - Blackout Detail Ink
Ink on 3 - Gold Rush Embossing Powder
Ink on 3 - Juicy Clear Embossing Ink

Windsor & Newton Watercolors
Silver Black Velvet #8 Round Watercolor Brush
Neenah Solar White 80lb Cardstock



Jaycee Gaspar

YouTube | Instagram | Blog

2 comments:

  1. Love this floral arrangement, and how you grounded it with the gold embossed 'twine'. Love your work at Altenew, and glad to see you have a DT post here----congrats, Jayee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is GORGEOUS, video tutorial so fun and we are super excited to have you on the team!!! <3 ~ Fleurette

    ReplyDelete