Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Dance & Twirl featuring Guest Designer Rachel

Hi there! Rachel is back again with another guest design post and these are SO adorable! They'd be perfect for a card set as a gift or standalone cards. Remember to stop by her instagram and give her a follow!

Hello crafty friends! It's Rachel here and I'm back with one more guest design post this month for Ink on 3! (Big thanks to Ink on 3 of having me!) For my post today, I created two simple but sweet cards featuring images from the adorable Dance & Twirl Stamp Set.


I love how cute these little dancers are! To start my cards, I first stamped my images with some Copic friendly Black Ink onto a sheet of Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock. I then colored them with Copic Markers and used my Brother ScanNCut to cut them out. However, there are some coordinating dies here that would work perfectly for this as well!


For my elephant card, I trimmed a piece of pink patterned paper to 4.25" x 5.5" and attached it to my standard A2 sized top-folding card base. I then diecut a stitched scallop circle using the Mini Scallop Circle STAX Die-namics from My Favorite Things. I lightly blended the inside of the circle with some Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and then attached my elephant to the circle using some 3D Foam Adhesive Squares for added dimension. Next, I stamped my sentiment using my MISTI onto the center bottom of my card and then attached my circle with the elephant last.


I repeated the same process for my teal card, keeping my focal point on the cute little ballerina with her wand.


Instead of pink ink, I used some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink for my background.

Thank you again for stopping by! Wishing you all a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment