Wednesday, February 12, 2020

You're a Beautiful Friend

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today featuring a bunch of Ink on 3 products all in one card.

I stamped out the floral images from the Heels to You stamp set using Fadeout Ink. I love using Fadeout Ink for no-line coloring and today, I wanted to go for purple/blue flowers.

For the background panel, I used the new Atelier inks in My Jam Purple and Peacock Blue. I used these inks on watercolor paper and created a simple striped background. I painted three lines of purple and two lines of blue. I love how it turned out and it's such a pretty and vibrant background.

I trimmed my card panel and matted it on gold cardstock. Using some rectangular dies, I cut out a few borders. One was actually by accident but I liked how it looked a bit wonky and uneven so I used it.

I adhered the two sets of flowers on the top right and bottom left corner of the card. For the sentiment, I used the coordinating dies from the Heels to You stamp set to have the sentiment "Beautiful Friend". I also decided to use Juicy ink to stamp "You're A" directly onto the card and using Artic White Embossing Powder, it worked perfectly to match the sentiment in white cardstock.



I do adore how this card turned out and am really loving these Atelier Inks to create with.



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This is so stunning, Jeannie. The background is gorgeous, LOVE the color combo. Just a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete