Saturday, February 29, 2020

Tips for Coloring White Flowers + Video



Hi everyone, welcome back to the Ink On 3 blog and Happy Leap Day!  The snow in my home state has reminded me of my love for white flowers.  Achieving the look and delicacy of white flowers is made possible with Ink On 3 Fadeout Ink.  In my video below, I did a little experiment showing you the difference using Fadeout makes and its necessity for beautifully soft white (or light) flowers.







My best advice for no-line white floral coloring--practice.  Mastering your crafting tools is essential to getting the outcome you're looking for.  Having Fadeout No-Line Ink has elevated my floral coloring, and I grab it again and again for my cards.

Hey thank you so much for checking out my video on how I made these cards!  Do you all have stamp sets from Ink On 3 that you would like me to use in a future project?  Let me know in the comments below!  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!

Materials:
Ink On 3 - Fadeout No-Line Ink
Ink On 3 - Atelier Fusion Ink
Ink On 3 - Dogwood Flower Stamp Set
Ink On 3 - Dogwood Flower Die Set





Jaycee Gaspar

YouTube | Instagram | Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment