Monday, March 9, 2020

Big Bold Magnolias Featuring Judy Woodland

Hi everyone! Today, we have Judy joining with us with a new card! She'll be with us every other month to share her designs! Please give her a follow over at her blog

---------------------------------

Hello, Judy Woodland here, and it's my great good pleasure to be guest designing for the blog post today. I have been in LOVE with the Big Bold Magnolias stamp set for awhile, and was so happy when I finally got a chance to color it up for a card. PLUS, I could use the Atelier Re-inkers to do it. BONUS!!!!

Here is my card:



I began by stamping the flowers on watercolor paper with Ink On 3 Blackout Detail Ink. I then used the re-inkers as watercolors and laid down the color. I used My Jam Purple, Marilyn Red, Peacock Blue, Goddess Green, Bee Sting Yellow and Twiggy Brown.




Then I fussy cut all the flowers out.


The greeting was stamped on a die cut panel which had been washed with My Jam Purple and Peacock Blue ink. I used a greeting from the Dogwood Flower Stamp Set and heat embossed it with Chrome Ultra Fine Embossing Powder. The background panel was stamped with a dragonfly image from the Water Lilies Stamp set on some nice gray card stock. I used Juicy Clear Embossing & Watermark Ink and heat embossed with a glitter embossing powder.

Finally I was ready to put the card all together.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have gotten some inspiration from my card. Those Atelier Inks are THE BOMB for watercoloring, I highly recommend you trying them out.

Until next time, here's celebrating your Creative Muse!!

1 comment:

  1. Your colouring is glorious on this card, the florals pair so well with the sparkly dragonflies! Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete