Monday, March 30, 2020

Masked Edible Watercolor Scene + Video


Hi everyone, welcome back to the Ink On 3 blog!  Sometimes I like to play around with the overall 'mood' or 'feeling' of a card scene.  Many of you love the adorable critter stamps and playful illustrations, and I wanted to share how I changed that feeling to more modern and sophisticated.  I used a freebie I got from a Heffy Doodle order to play around with this idea and paired this stamp set with my favorite Ink On 3 mediums.  I made a video tutorial of course, so keep scrolling to see how I made this card!







Here are a few take home points for your next edible scene using Ink On 3.  If your scene consists of one stamp, angle them or (if you can) rotate them to vary the image.  Add shadows and shading to give your scene some depth.  If you have a repeat scene, start in a place that is inconspicuous so that your best work can shine in the foreground.


Hey thank you so much for checking out my video on how I made these cards!  Do you all have stamp sets from Ink On 3 that you would like me to use in a future project?  Let me know in the comments below!  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!


Materials:
Ink On 3 - Fadeout No-Line Ink
Ink On 3 - Atelier Fusion Ink
Ink On 3 - Blackout Ink
Heffy Doodle - Sweet Stuff Stamp Set




Jaycee Gaspar

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the inks to color. Nice tips and great video.

    ReplyDelete