Friday, March 27, 2020

Fun Biker Bunny Planner Notes Page

Hello Crafty Friends! I hope everyone is safe and healthy! It's Cheryl with the Inkon3 Creative Team here to show you how to make your notes pages in your planner super cute and fun! I love decorative notes pages, but when I buy them, sometimes I don't like being stuck with just one or two designs for all of my notes. SO I thought, how about taking a plain planner page and make it fun with stamps! 



 First I masked out a section of the page using post-it notes and then used orange distress oxide ink to make an orange rectangle. Then I stamped one of the bunnies and accessories from the Biker Bunnies Clear Stamp set using the Atelier Inks Marigold Orange onto the orange background.

Then I used a light blue distress ink to create a blue background on the bottom of the page. I stenciled in some rays using a slightly darker blue ink. 



Next, I used the Phat Alphanumeric Clear Stamp Set and Blackout Hybrid Detail ink to stamp out the word "NOTES" onto sticker paper. I also stamped out the motorcycle and the Biker Bunny that's sitting from the Biker Bunnies Clear Stamp Set onto sticker paper. I fussy cut the images and then colored them in with alcohol markers. 

Lastly, place the stamped images or "stickers" onto the planner page, and there you have it! A super fun Notes pages that you're going to love to keep open on your desk!


Products Used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment