Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Heels to You

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Ink on 3’s stamp set named, Heels to You. I previously had shared a blog post featuring this same set last month focusing on the floral images in this stamp set. I still had the shoe to create a card with and now, I put together a fun card using it!


Because this shoe is such a large image, I wanted it to be the focus of the card along with a funny sentiment. I also thought a background would need to be rather simple to not distract from the main image and sentiments. I stamped out the floral image from Heels to You using Juicy ink along with Crystal Clear embossing powder all over on a piece of light purple cardstock. 



To add a bit of interest to this background, I pulled out My Jam Purple and Paint It Black Atelier Inks to blend around the edges of the background panel. I think it created fun dimension and also made your eyes lead straight to the middle of the card. 



Once I had the background panel ready, I used this fun sentiment from my stash and stamped it with Blackout Ink. I trimmed it out and added it to fill up the rest of the card. To finish off this card, I added some embellishments and I really love this card! 


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 



1 comment: