Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Encouragement Card with Atelier Inks and the New Release

Hiiiii!!! I've been keeping a HUGE secret! I've joined the InkOn3 design team and I'm SO excited! Honestly I wanted to join this AMAZING team a while ago, but the timing wasn't right for me. AND NOW IT IS!! Ahhhhh!!! So let's jump right in to my first project!









I started with the NEW Leafy Forest Stencil. It's so detailed with leafy goodness! I sprayed the back with Pixie Spray and adhered it onto the front of my card and blended on some Atelier Inks. This is my VERY FIRST TIME using these inks and they are even more AMAZING than I thought they would be! They are so thick and creamy and wonderful! And I got all of this color with just 3 inks! I used Marilyn Red, Bee Sting, and Peacock Blue - the primary colors - and I made sure to overlap them to get the orange, green, and purple colors. I love that you can blend these inks together to get even more colors!






Once my background was done I thought it needed a bit more oomph. I keep some Liquid Pixie Dust in a Small Watercolor Brush, so I flicked some all over my background for subtle shine and texture. But of course that wasn't enough! I smooshed some Paint it Black Atelier Ink onto my work surface, added a bit of water, and spattered the ink onto my background.






The new Fox and Bunny stamp set is adorable! And perfect for sending a paper hug during these questionable times. I stamped the image and the sentiment onto white cardstock using Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink. This ink has been a staple in my craft room for quite some time! I love that it stamps crisp and black and you can use a variety of coloring mediums with it. I cleaned off my stamps with an Ink Off Cloth and the NEW Ink Off Stamp Cleaner. This cleaner is so fun! It comes in a stamp pad and it cleans BEAUTIFULLY!






I colored my image with Spectrum Noir Triblend alcohol markers and cut it out with scissors. I popped it up onto my card with foam tape and added a coating of Liquid Pixie Dust to the fox and bunny.






That completes my card! I hope you love this first project for InkOn3! You can head over to the InkOn3 shop to pick up these AMAZING products! I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment