Saturday, April 18, 2020

Planning with Fox & Bunny and other new Inkon3 goodies!

Inkon3 sneaked in some new products and they're pretty awesome! I'll show you how I used the adorable new Fox and Bunny stamps, and the new Leafy Forest Stencil in my planner!
  

First I masked around the rectangle on the bottom of my planner pages and applied Atelier Ink Bee Sting Yellow with a blending tool. Leaving the mask on, overlay the Leafy Forest Stencil over the yellow rectangle and stencil in the leaf pattern using the Atelier Ink Marigold Orange.

On the left page of my planner, I masked around the left-most rectangle, and applied the Marigold Orange Atelier Ink with a blending tool. Then I stamped the month onto the orange background.




Next, I stamped the large image from the Fox & Bunny Hugs Clear stamp set, and the small Fox & Bunny from the Forever Friends Clear Stamp set onto sticker paper. I fussy cut the images and then colored it in with copic markers. Then I adhered the stamps as shown in the pictures above.


Lastly, I used the leaf silhouette stamp and then three dots from the Forever Friends Clear Stamp set to add some accents around the little Fox curled up with the bunny.

Copic Colors Used:
Fox (Oranges): YR68, Y38, Y35, Y32
Fox (White): W1, W0, W000
Bunny: E53, E51, E50, E000

Inkon 3 Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your planner layout!!! Adorable and beautiful!!! ~ Fleurette

    ReplyDelete