Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Fox and Bunny Hugs - New Release

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Ink on 3’s stamp set named Fox and Bunny Hugs stamp set along with the Leafy Forest stencil. These two are part of the new release and there's a bundle on sale right now, which you can find here




Also, today is the last day for the 25% sale that Ink on 3 is having in conjunction with the Spread Joy, Not Germs blog hop. Use the code: SPREADJOYNOTGERMS for 25% on the Ink on 3 site. 

I have a video for these two cards but generally for both my cards, I decided to use Atelier Inks re-inkers mixed with some shimmer paste, specifically Goddess Green and Bee Sting Yellow with the Leafy Forest stencil. I had leftovers of the shimmer paste mixture so I added the excess a second card. 




I colored up the Fox and Bunny Hugs main image stamped in the Blackout ink and Fadeout ink so I could do a normal coloring and no-line coloring. I wanted to create two different looks for the cards. 




If you're interested in all the steps for how these cards came together, come by the YouTube channel for the full process video HERE

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment