Thursday, April 30, 2020

5 Easy Stenciled Background Cards + Video


Hi everyone, welcome back to the Ink On 3 blog!  Stencils are a great way to lay down a lot of color at once.  If you mix stencils with different mediums, you can even introduce an element of texture to your cards/scrapbook pages/bullet journals/etc.  In the video below, I will showcase five easy backgrounds using one stencil and turn them into cards.  You can mix and match techniques for more dimension or more coverage, depending on what you need for your future Ink On 3 projects!



Hey thank you so much for checking out my video on how I made these cards!  Do you all have stamp sets from Ink On 3 that you would like me to use in a future project?  Let me know in the comments below!  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!



Materials:


Ink On 3 - Atelier Fusion Ink
Ink On 3 - Blackout Ink









Jaycee Gaspar


No comments:

Post a Comment