Saturday, May 30, 2020

Video: Modify Your Stamps with THIS Crafty Item


Hi everyone, welcome back to the Ink On 3 blog!  If you're familiar with the Fadeout Ink, you'll know of it's great qualities for no-outline coloring.  I used that trait to modify the Hey Gorgeous image for a different look to my card today.  By partially stamping the largest image in the stamp set, I was able to remove all the hair from the stamp and add in my own details.  Does this image look familiar to you?  Find out in the video I made below!



Hey thank you so much for checking out my video on how I made this cards!  Do you all have stamp sets from Ink On 3 that you would like me to use in a future project?  Let me know in the comments below!  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!



Materials:


Ink On 3 - Atelier Fusion Ink
Ink On 3 - Fadeout Ink
Ink On 3 - Hey Gorgeous Stamp Set








Jaycee Gaspar


1 comment:

  1. I admire your artist talent. This is fabulous and way above my competency level. Always enjoy your videos. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete