Thursday, May 28, 2020

Hey Gorgeous - Spring Planner Pages

Hi Friends, it's Cheryl with the Inkon3 Creative Team here to show you a simple way to dress up your planner pages with the "Hey Gorgeous" Clear stamp set. Nothing says Spring like a big fashionable hat and lovely flowers right? And this is all in one awesome stamp set!

I stamped and colored the pretty gal in the Hey Gorgeous stamp set on cardstock. Then I fussy cut the image. Then I picked different sizes of flowers from the same stamp set and stamped out a pretty flower border. I picked the Marilyn Red, Marigold Orange, and Bee Sting Yellow colors because those colors would overlap beautifully, which means no need to mask!


Then I stamped some leaves using the Goddess Green Atelier Inks, and added a few small circles for a little more special accents. I really love how many stamps comes with this stamp set! I used the Blackout Hybrid Detail ink to stamp the sentiment "Hey Gorgeous" on the lower left hand corner of the left planner page, and adhered the image approximately in the center of the left page.



Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment