Monday, May 18, 2020

Quick & Easy Stenciled card

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today focusing on Ink on 3’s stencil set named Flora. This is a large floral and perfect to create a quick card along with the Atelier Inks




I started out with two pieces of cardstock. For my first one and my main card panel, I used Bee Sting Yellow and Goddess Green to ink up the leafy areas. For my second piece of cardstock, I used Bee Sting Yellow for the middle of the flower, Marigold Orange for the middle part of the flower, and then Marilyn Red for the outer part of the flower. I actually quickly trimmed the floral portion out because I wanted to add dimension and pop it up. If you wanted to skip this step, you could. 




For the card panel, I wanted to add color the panel so I blended some Peacock Blue on the edges. Even after this, I felt like something was still missing. 

I took a scrap piece of white cardstock and blended Marilyn RedMarigold Orange, and Bee Sting Yellow together. I then trimmed two quarter inch strips from this blended piece and added it to the top and bottom. 




For my sentiment, I pulled out Lilac Dreams because there's such pretty sentiments in this stamp set. I used the Best Wishes sentiment and stamped it on black cardstock using Juicy ink. I added Arctic White embossing powder and heat set it.  

This card was so simple and easy to put together. The new stencils have been so fun to work with so I hope you're enjoying them! 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment