Wednesday, September 23, 2020

If the Shoe Fits

 


Hello Everyone!
It's Ceal here to share a card with you, today I am using the Heels to You set. 
I love this set and I love coloring it blue because it reminds me of the shoes my daughter wore on her wedding day. 

To create this card I started with a top folding white card base and a panel of Bristol. I stamped the image using the Fadeout ink for no line coloring and watercolored it using the Peacock Blue Atelier ink and Karin markers.  I masked off the shoe image and created a background using the Leafy Forest Stencil.
To finish the card I added the greeting from the Lilac Dreams set.  







1 comment:

  1. Love the colors that you chose for this beautiful card. Also love the stenciled background. I would be over the moon to get a beautiful card like this in the mailbox. Thanks for sharing 🥰 much love 💗

    ReplyDelete