Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Platy-rific Pondies + Video

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Ink on 3’s stamp set named Platy-rific Pondies


I started off creating a background using Atelier Inks to create a rainbow background: Marilyn Red, Marigold Orange, Bee Sting Yellow, Goddess Green, Peacock Blue and My Jam Purple. I used water to splatter all over since the inks are water reactive. I also used the little star stamp and used the matching color to stamp them in their matching area. 

I quickly colored up the critters from Platy-rific Pondies along with some balloons. I stamped out a couple sentiments on black cardstock using Juicy Ink with Artic White embossing powder and heat set it.  


I also have a video showing process if you're interested in how this came together. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment