Friday, September 4, 2020

Fall Cards with Summer Loving Erica

 

Hi guys! 

After a little bit of a hiatus, it's Erica back on the Ink On 3 blog with a couple of cards with new-to-me goodies that finally arrived after floating around the mail system for almost four months! 


The Fox & Bunny Hugs set and the Leafy Forest stencil are lovely and I got to work right away! Ooooh, what fun I had ink blending, smooshing and glitter pasting! I made so many backgrounds and below are a selection of them. The Atelier Inks created some fabulous colours. I used Bee Sting Yellow, Marigold Orange, Marilyn Red and Goddess Green


From the Fox & Bunny Hugs set I stamped up the bigger image with Blackout Detail Ink on Copic friendly paper, then coloured it in with a selection of markers. This I then fussycut with some scissors and I ran a dark Copic around the edges where I wasn't able to get a super clean cut with the scissors. 


I wasn't super happy with the way I did the bunny so I did the whole thing again. I went with Warm Greys for the first one. For the second bunny I used Cool Greys, and went a little bit lighter handed. I'm not sure which one I prefer... 


For sentiments I used the same ones for both cards, the hugs from the Bunny Hugs set. One I did straight onto a white card base, with Bee Sting Yellow, Marigold Orange and Marilyn Red in an ombre way. Another I did in the same colours and then cut around it.  


On the second card I used the same stamp set, only on one of the ink smooshed background. I switched up the ink colour to Twiggy Brown too. I also used a stitched rectangular diecut on that background piece. 


To finish off the clean and simple card I only added a few little heart embellishments from Trinity Stamps. I wanted the Fox & Bunny images to be the stars of the shows. 


That's it from me for today, I hope you like these cards and found some inspiration here with me. Lots of love from Erica. 


No comments:

Post a Comment