Saturday, November 13, 2021

NEW RELEASE! | Faux Watercolor with Atelier Ink Cubes

There's a new release from InkOn3 and I used one of the new stamp sets and some Atelier Ink Cubes to create an Autumn themed faux watercolored card. 









The new Thankful For You Stamp Set has solid and outline leaves that you can use together or separately. I lined up the solid images on my card using my Misti and inked them up with Marilyn Red, Marigold Orange, and Bee Sting Yellow Atelier Ink Cubes. I spritzed them with a bit of water and stamped them onto my card giving me a faux watercolor look. 






I stamped the outlines with Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink but I offset them to add to the whimsy of the background. I added some flicks of gold watercolor to fill in any empty spaces. 






I used Blackout Hybrid Detail Ink to stamp a sentiment from the Thankful For You Stamp Set, cut it into strips, and lined the bottom with red cardstock and popped up the strips with foam tape to finish the card. Thanks for joining me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment