Monday, October 28, 2019

Simple Sweet Posies Card

Hello Crafty Friends! It's Cheryl with the Inkon3 creative team here to share a sweet and simple card using the Posies stamp set. 

I stamped the water pitcher, stem, and posies using the Fadeout No Line Coloring Detail ink onto white card stock. I love how the ink fades away, meaning no need to mask! I simply stamped where I wanted the flowers, and colored the flowers in! Once the image was colored, I fussy cut the stamped and colored image.
Copic Colors Used:
Pinks: R81, RV00, V0000
Blues: B0000, B000, B00
Blue-Greens: BG10, BG000
Greens: G43, G40, G24, G20
 

Next, I die-cut a few scalloped squares, one large square and two small ones. I used distress inks to add color to each of the squares. Then I used some water to activate the inks to give some subtle details to the background. 


Then I cut out a large scalloped rectangle using beige patterned paper. I chose beige so that it doesn't overpower the soft no-line colored image.

I then heat embossed the sentiment "You're the Best" onto the large square and then assembled the card. I adhered the large scalloped rectangle onto the base of the card. Then I adhered one small scalloped square on opposite corners of the larger rectangle. Next, I adhered the large square over the two smaller square. Once all the squares have been placed onto the card, I adhered the colored in image of the Posies in the glass pitcher.  Lastly I used some Nuvo jewel drops to add a few clear drops onto the card.


I hope you liked this tutorial! <3

Products Used: 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and design on this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo beautiful!!! I love how pretty and soft you no-line colored this with Fadeout Ink!!! xoxo ~ Fleurette

    ReplyDelete