Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Video Tutorial: Create STUNNING Floral Bouquets Using this ONE Rule.


Hi everyone, welcome back to the Ink On 3 blog!  We often talk about coloring, inking techniques, coloring mediums, etc.  Color is just one part of the art equation.  Another element of art that is just as important is composition--or how elements are arranged on your canvas.  In the video tutorial below, I will show you a very basic introduction to floral composition that can be applied to other card themes such as animal scenes.



Hey thank you so much for checking out my video on how I made this cards!  Do you all have stamp sets from Ink On 3 that you would like me to use in a future project?  Let me know in the comments below!  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!



Materials:










Jaycee Gaspar


No comments:

Post a Comment