Sunday, August 23, 2020

Faux Etch Art


Remember the art you can buy where it's completely black and you scratch off the black to reveal a beautiful picture and then there are other where it is back felt and you color it by Lisa Frank? This technique I used on my card totally reminds me of those art pieces. 

To create this card I started with a white card base, a black panel and a white panel. I stamped the Dogwood Flower and colored it using Copic markers, after I got it all colored I drew a frame around it and then colored it in with a black Copic marker. 
I added some Liquid Pixie Dust to give the flowers that sparkle and some glossy accents to the stem of the flower as well. I also added white gel pen to the centers 


I love how it turned out and it totally reminds me of those scratch off art pieces I had as a child 





 

1 comment: