Saturday, December 19, 2020

Little Birdie, Frosty Vines and a Rainbow Background, Oh My!

 Hi everyone, it is Ricky on the blog today. Wow, can you believe it has been ten months since the coronavirus has uprooted our lives? I hope you have been safe during this time and have been able to see the positive side in all of this. More time with family (which actually, hum, maybe not so positive) and more time to do the things you love like card making. 


Little Birdie, Frosty Vines, and a Rainbow Background, Oh My! 

This beauty was a pretty simple card to make. I took the bird from the Little Birdie Stamp Set, stamped it out on white cardstock, and fussy cut it out. Then I took the Mirror Image Stamp Set and then covered that in all the Atelier inks' colors, sprayed it with some water, and stamped it using my MISTI.


I then heat set the panel to dry to use the Leafy Forest Stencil to slather on some Gina K gel past on top. Wow, this made the card stand out. After that dried, I backed the card panel with black card stock to make a frame. Then glued that onto a regular 4.25 x 5.5 card base. I popped the bird up with some 3M foam tape, and that completed the card! 

No matter what holiday you celebrate, please enjoy the time with your family this season. We need one another more than anything these days! Looking forward to 2021 and what Inkon3 will bring to you! 

Cheers, 
Your Boy Ricky

 


No comments:

Post a Comment