Friday, December 11, 2020

Little Birdie - No Line Coloring

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Ink on 3’s stamp set named Little Birdie stamp set. Last month, I used this stamp set in a non-wintery way; it ended up being more like a springtime card.

I stamped out the images using Fadeout Ink and did some no line coloring. I wanted a wintery scene for this card so I went with a red flower along with blue flowers. 



For the background, I mixed some My Jam Purple and Peacock Blue reinkers to create this darker blue color. I did an ombre watercolor wash on a piece of Canson XL watercolor paper with some Shark Tooth White splatter, which almost made the scene wintery. 



I just love how this card turned out! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment