Thursday, January 23, 2020

Hey Gorgeous!


Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Ink on 3’s newest stamp set debuted at Creativation called Hey Gorgeous. It's such a pretty stamp set that speaks to me! The main image from this set is obviously this gorgeous girl, which I decided to no-line color using Fadeout ink with copic markers.

There's no coordinating dies for this set but it's large enough for me to fussy cut quite easily. Then I had to figure out what to do with it. I pulled out the Atelier inks to help me create a fun background. First, I used three Atelier re-inkers to watercolor a card panel. I used Marilyn Red, Marigold Orange, and Bee Sting Yellow.


Once the watercolored panel was created, I splattered water all over since these inks are water-reactive. I also splattered some of the ink using all three colors: Marilyn Red, Marigold Orange, and Bee Sting Yellow

To finish off the background, I stamped out the floral images randomly using the Marilyn Red ink pad. 


For the sentiment, I stamped Hey Gorgeous using Blackout ink. I just quickly fussy cut out the larger sentiment and added the "hey" using a strip. 


I'm loving how this all came together and I'm so excited to use these inks more! They are so versatile and fun. Have you tried them? 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 

- Jeannie 

No comments:

Post a Comment