Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Ink On 3 Inks - What's the Difference? + Video


Hi everyone, welcome back to the Ink On 3 blog!  I hope your 2020 is off to a wonderful start!  Over on my insta, I have seen a few people making crafty resolutions or rekindling their love for card making.  I know not everyone understands the multitude of inks and mediums that Ink On 3 has to offer.  So I thought this would be a great opportunity to show you all; beginner or expert, the four families of inks that complete your crafty collection.








Which of the four ink families from Ink On 3 do YOU use most on your card projects?  I hope you found the video helpful in shopping your stash and trying new ways to color.  There are so many combinations when mixing the four ink families as well.  Try coloring your Blackout Detail Ink images with the Atelier Fusion Ink Watercolor Refills!  You will be surprised at how easy it is to blend the colors and achieve smooth results.  Speaking of Atelier Fusion Inks, make sure you follow the video on this blog post with THIS POST specific to Atelier Inks!

Hey thank you so much for checking out my video on how I made these cards!  Do you all have stamp sets from Ink On 3 that you would like me to use in a future project?  Let me know in the comments below!  If you like what you've seen from me, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and give me a follow over on Instagram!  Talk to you all very soon!

Materials:
Ink On 3 - Blackout Detail Ink
Ink On 3 - Juicy Clear Embossing Ink
Ink On 3 - Fadeout No-Line Ink
Ink On 3 - Atelier Fusion Ink
Ink On 3 - Strawberry Champagne Embossing Powder
Ink On 3 - Gold Rush Embossing Powder
Ink On 3 - Water Lily Stamp Set
Ink On 3 - Bad & Boujee Stamp Set
Ink On 3 - Bad & Boujee Die Set
Ink On 3 - Dogwood Flower Die Set

Ink On 3 - Raccoon Hugs Stamp Set
Ink On 3 - Raccoon Hugs Die Set




Jaycee Gaspar

YouTube | Instagram | Blog

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for showcasing the properties of these different inks on your lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete