Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Just keep Swimming


Hello Everyone!
It's Ceal here to share with you today a card using one of our newest sets, Koi Pond. This set is so fun! 
To create my card I started with a white top folding card base and a panel of bristol card stock which is water friendly paper. I stamped the Koi using the Juicy Clear Embossing ink and embossed it with Gold Rush embossing powder. I watercolored them using the Karin markers and masked them off to create the background. To do that I used the new Wavy stencil and bending brushes, I also did a little ink smooshing to add some texture to it. 


Here's a little close up (above) that shows the shine of the Gold Rush embossing powder, it's my favorite!
To finish the card I added the "Just Keep Swimming" sentiment because that is what we are all having to do during this pandemic 

No comments:

Post a Comment