Thursday, July 16, 2020

BeYouTiful

Hi everyone! It’s Jeannie (InsideoutJeans) on the blog today with Ink on 3’s stamp set named BeYouTiful stamp set. I couldn't get enough and had to create another card using it. 



I know I love no line coloring, which is what I did previously in this post, but I wanted to color up this floral quickly using some alcohol markers. I stamped it out the largest floral from the BeYouTiful stamp set using Blackout Ink and colored it up using my favorite purple Copic Combo: V12, V15, V17

While using this set, I realized that there was a solid image for the stamen of the flower and it's an exact copy of the one in the floral image! This would be perfect for helping with no line coloring as well as adding a pop to the flower, which is what I did with today's card. I used Juicy ink and heat embossed the stamen using Chrome embossing powder in the middle. I kinda love it since I used the Blackout Ink for the image, it looked a bit harsh compared to the flower. 



I took a piece of white cardstock and inked it up using Peacock Blue and My Jam Purple Atelier inks. I wanted to try a technique I saw with stencils. I pulled out the Wavy stencil and a baby wipe. Using my normal sandwich for my die machine, I ran the card panel, stencil and baby wipe through my machine. It ended up being pretty cool! The stencil embossed itself to the card panel, while the baby wipe picked up the colors in the positive areas. 

To finish off the card, I wanted to tie in the Chrome embossed stamen. I stamped the sentiments using Juicy ink and then heat embossed with the same silver Chrome embossing powder. 



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get inspired to create. Come back again soon for more inspiration and ideas! Happy Crafting! 



3 comments: